PEOPLE TO WATCH: Stephen Baker
- Orcas Today: Wednesday, May 23rdZumba by Orcas Dance Fitness Wednesdays at 9:00am at Oddfellows Hall Join instructor Alyson Stephens in a workout that feels like a celebration! For more information call 360-376-5868 or email email@example.com. Ladies Tennis Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 9:30-11:30am at the Buck Park Courts This event is free and open to ladies ages ... read more
- Annual Food for Thought Event Supports School ProgramsSaturday, June 2, 5:30 p.m., Four Winds Camp — from Janet Brownell for Orcas Island Education Foundation — The Orcas Island Education Foundation (OIEF) hopes you will attend its annual “Food for Thought” fundraiser on Saturday, June 2. This is it. OIEF’s shot at raising enough funds to support a ... read more
- The Paramedic Said, “How do you spell that?”Went over to assist my dearest friend with a medical issue (she is post operation about 18 days – major bowel resection) and its suddenly draining quite a bit. So I called over our friendly neighborhood paramedics to do their due diligence before I could let her go back to ... read more
- Galactic Civilizations IIIGalactic Civilizations III is the long awaited sequel to Stardock’s enormously popular Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords and the third title in the Galactic Civilizations series. It was published by Stardock in 2015 and has since then received two expansion packs, Mercenaries and Crusades, and a third is to be ... read more
- It’s time to KILL OUR DEBT!!!
- How do you turn off live photos?Loud Boss Guy is spending a lot of time trying to figure out this whole iPhone to computer photo transfer thing. He’s fiddling away with it and I answered a few questions I actually knew (or previously googled LOL) then we got to one I didn’t know. Google: “How to ... read more
- STOP SPENDING MONEY!!!
- He always buys these things off-island!! Conchas. How do I make them??My husband is Mexican and every time we go off-island we return with shopping bags full of Mexican Bread “Pan”. One particular type I looked at, noticed they get gobbled quickly by all, and decided to make them… But how… Let’s google it! “Conchas Recipe Video” Now there were ... read more